Terms and Conditions
While Manors makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the site. Manors may correct or update the website without prior notice. In making the website available, Manors does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Manors nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Currency conversions are updated every 24 hours via http://rss.timegenie.com. Manors are not responsible for any exchange rate conversions as it is featured as a guide only.
Manors neither guarantees that the site will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind. Manors will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this web site.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the web site
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Manors (Estate Agents) in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Manors (Estate Agents) nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice. Information on the web-site about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
This website is owned and controlled by Manors (Estate Agents). Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Manors website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Manors . You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Manors . Manors makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content. If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
DATA PROTECTION ACT
Manors operates in accordance the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure site.
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this site. However, if you provide your contact details (name, address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address) these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested.
By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into the Manors database.
- To provide aggregate statistical information which may include personal information.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- Your contact details may be changed in the following way: You may at any time request us to remove your details from our computer data base or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for any of the above purposes by notifying us by e-mail.