Whether you are looking to sell straightaway or are interested to discuss the current market value of
your property, Manors will provide you with a free, no obligation market appraisal. We will tailor our
sales strategy according to your individual needs.
To discuss a free market appraisal, call Manors on 020 7486 5655 or send us an email
- Your agent should have a prominently positioned office so they can maximize the exposure
of your property in an eye catching window display. The office should offer a comfortable
place for potential buyers to sit down over coffee and discuss their search with a property
- As well as having an office in a busy location, your agent should advertise the property on popular website portals. Many buyers research online via property portals, so its important to be advertised using professional quality photographs with a descriptive brochure.
- The success of the sale will rely on the skills and abilities of the property person involved. Your agent should have good communication and negotiation skills. Will they offer you a bespoke level of service according to your needs? Are they knowledgeable about the area?
- You should consider the length of time the agency has been established in the area. A long established agency will benefit from an irreplaceable large network of existing clients.
- Your agent should be able to offer you different services for your property. They should be knowledgeable and experienced in sales, lettings and property management.
- The agent should accompany viewings.
- Your agent should advise you on property presentation and next steps.
Instructing an efficient and experienced solicitor is important for the successful sale of your property. It is a good idea to do some research and make a decision before you put your property on the market as this will help to avoid delays when you accept an offer.
We will arrange for our professional photographer to visit the property to measure a detailed floor
plan and capture some high quality photographs.
Manors will showcase your property in our triple fronted window display on Portman Square. Property brochures will be compiled for prospective buyers who visit the office and will be given to buyers when viewing the property.
Zoopla and Rightmove are well known property aggregator websites where many buyers first start their research. Your property will be featured on these websites as well as the Manors website. Our agents are proactive in calling, emailing and sending brochures to generate interest on your property.
Our offices are open Monday to Saturday. Our phone lines are open 7 days a week.
We accompany viewings to your property.
Your confidence in the security of your property is of the utmost importance to us.
As soon as an offer is received we will notify you both verbally and in writing. Any special conditions of the offer will also be stated in writing and we will check the buyer's ability to proceed before you decide whether to accept the offer.Accepting an offer
Once we agree an offer we will confirm solicitor details for both buyer and seller. We will write to all parties confirming the agreed price and will prepare a memorandum of sale. We will discuss timeframes for possible exchange of contracts and completion. Your solicitor will send a draft contract to the buyers solicitor who will carry out initial enquiries. The buyer will likely instruct a surveyor to visit the property. We will advise and guide you throughout this process and will negotiate on your behalf keeping you informed along the way.
- Enquiries have been answered following receipt of the draft contract
- Evidence of a good title
- Satisfactory responses for any specific issues highlighted in the Lease/Management Pack (if applicable)
- Receipt of satisfactory local searches
- Confirmation of agreed finance/funds
- Agreement of fixtures and fittings to be included in the sale
Exchange of contracts is legally binding. Contracts will be signed by both seller and buyer and the buyer will transfer their deposit (usually 10% of the purchase price) to their solicitor. The completion date (move day) is agreed by mutual consent.
Completion is when the remaining monies are transferred from the buyer's solicitor to your
Your solicitor will call you when the money has cleared in your account and will inform us to release the keys.
Congratulations, your property is now sold!